Thursday, May 29, 2014

3rd Grade end of the year party for Students

Dear Parents,
            We are having an end of the year 3rd grade celebration/pizza party. We are asking for $3 from each child.  If you’d like to donate more, that would be awesome!  Please only send in cash (exact change is appreciated), no checks.  I’d like to collect all the money by next Thursday, June 5.  Thank you!!
            Our grade level pizza party for teachers and students will be on Wednesday, June 11th from 12-2:30.  Please remind your child to bring a beach towel or blanket to lay out for our pizza picnic.  Our sign up to donate for the parties is on this link http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C054FAFAF2FA64-endofthe. If you signed up to donate anything, please send those items in by Tuesday June 10th.
I am still trying to organize a little get together for parents to come to the class too, but not sure of the date yet. I’ll let yall know asap.
            I have enjoyed teaching your children so much this year! They are an incredible group of funny, caring, smart students.  They are hard working and loving to one another.  I am so thankful to have had such a great year with them and they are truly a class of students I won’t forget!  I also appreciate the support and kindness each of you has shown me this year as parents and family members.  Thank you for everything!
                                                            Sincerely,
                                                            Carol Ann Pyburn
Ps- If you student is planning on being absent this week or next please send me a note so I can have their “end of the year surprise” ready early!!





No comments:

Post a Comment